Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tenerife apartment to rent or buy in La Longuera North Tenerife


Indeed, the time has come to advertise this Tenerife apartment to rent again.
I previously called it a studio.
As most people don't know that Tenerife Studio means Tenerife apartment, this needs to be made clear.

It is a small apartment of 38m2. Not too tiny, you know...
It could accommodate 2 people, when they like to cling together.

However, this flat is surely not the ideal option for a normal couple to live in it for a long time.
Confined space makes you get onto each other's nerves, you know...

Quite a coincidence is that I started this Blog for letting this studio. The action became a no brainer.
I stopped the Blog, as I didn't need to let the apartment any more.

Who would have thought, I would pick it up again? I didn't expect this to happen, a few months ago.

The trouble is that I don't have much time. I wanted to get all information about it online, as fast as possible.
So far, I didn't get around to figure out how to place multiple photos with blogspot.com. I mean many pictures, as you will notice.
Therefore, I made a page about this Tenerife apartment to rent with my homepage.
A sale's option is only brushed on.

This new page has so much information besides its pictures. There is even a subordinate page about the Tenerife apartment's nearest commercial center, La Longuera. It will help to make up the mind of a potential renter about the useful features of the place, he could settle in.

There also is a data page belonging to this so previously called studio. It lists everything in it. Not every ornament, though.
However, it gives you important distances for reaching vital places nearby, or for airports and the capital.

In fact, those 3 apartment pages add up as a guide for it.

Learn all about this amazing Tenerife apartment to rent near Puerto de la Cruz.
It's main advantages besides the great location are free, easy parking, and magic views.

Or be my guest and offer a price to buy it...
That would leave me more time to tinker about with Blogs and Homepages or even allow me the luxury to visit my daughter in Holland.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there, Thank you for the visit and appreciate, I see your site giving great important info regarding real estate around the beautiful resort of Tenerife. Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice apartment, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. good looking apartment. Hope this is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice apartment. It is small but cozy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for all the compliments for my little Tenerife apartment La Longuera Toscal.

    Off lately, I am wondering if I shouldn't move into this studio type holiday home in Tenerife myself. Why
    I just love it, especially when I enter there at night. The colours and illumination are too beautiful. Also, there would be space to get in my PC desk and some more of my furniture. Much could be stacked away neetly below the sofa. I would have a lift to get me up the many stairs, a luxury I do not have now. Having some heart condition since August 2010 it would help not to have to walk up a building. And that with shopping bags...
    I would be able to swimm and use the property's garden which is lovely and quiet.
    Also, I found out lately that I may have WiFi, most probably. I should know in February 2011 for sure.
    I could rent out my Tenerife apartment with pets allowed where I stay now, instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post and I must say a great apartment which is really a needful for me in future. Basically I plan to start working in tenerife and I need some apartment to live...I really like your apartment and Its specifications...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch the above information very carefully. In my point of view this is very useful information for the tenant about this house.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment or question...
Questions will be answered ASAP.