Thursday, March 12, 2009

More content with widgets creates problems in blogger

Adding widgets is not as easy as it sounds.
You read stacks of help pages and waste a lot of time to set it all up.
In the end you are told you need to change your lay-out.
So disappointing a result...
Why?
No link to help for new lay out... No explanations...
Such a result is like being hit on the head.
Not the foggiest idea what is meant by: "You must change lay outs".
Something like that should be said at the start before one goes through many many pages to learn to get somewhere.

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    Wonderful blog
    I hope to communicate with you, and exchanged views and ideas
    With the softest greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..i'll think to remove some of my widgets then..thanks anyway..=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very usefull write up..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps, I should add that I did find out how to change the layout. It needs concentration and patience to set it up. One shouldn't tackle things like that late at night when tired to start with. One of these days, I will think about widgets in my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Tozcal, you got to be patient with the html thingy. I have leanrnt it with lots of patience through my blogging years

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment or question...
Questions will be answered ASAP.